Sunday, October 22, 2006

I kena tagged

Oh, Kenny, you tagged me !? Is this what I'm suppose to do??

4 Things many don't know:
I'm a SGL
I'm a moody guy
I have a blog
I still miss YOU

4 Movies I could watch over again:
Sepet
阿飞正传
重庆森林
喜宴

4 Places where I've Lived:
My mom's womb
Kepong
PJ Section 17
Imperial Hotel, Miri

4 TV shows I love:
鲁豫有约
寻找他乡的故事
真情指数
康熙来了

4 Places I've been on vacation:
Australia ( Sydney, Canberra, melbourne)
Singapore
Hatyai
Penang Island

4 of my Favourite Food:
Ikan & Sotong Bakar
Sushi
Pasta
Dim Sum

4 Places I would rather be:
Taiwan
Beijing
Hong Kong
Australia

4 favourites Songs:
Home - Michael Buble
爱疯了 - 戴佩妮
勇气 - 梁静茹
伤心地铁 - 光良

4 other I wanna tag:
None
None
None
None

1 comment:

Autumn Moth said...

Hehe..yay! I successfully tagged you. Feels good to be tagged, rite?

p/s: I miss '康熙来了' !! XD