Saturday, October 28, 2006

I can cook !!

Coooking is easy.
You don't believe? Let's me show you the few steps how I prepare my dinner.

Step 1:
Buy boneless chicken breast from the supermarket. Clean the chicken and then season it with pepper, honey and salt. Put the seasoned chicken breast on a piece of aluminium foil and top with some butter.


Step 2:
Put the chicken into the oven for 15 minutes.

Step 3:
While waiting for the chicken to be cooked, slice the cucumber, carrot and cabbage which are to be used as side dishes.

Step 4:

When the chicken is cooked, serve it on the plate.

Step 5:

Enjoy the meal.

Step 6:

Wash the dishes. This is the EASIEST step becasue I don't have to do it, just leave everything in the sink, the housekeeper will come and do it tomorrow :P hehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...looks not bad yah
you should add in some source, makes it more delicious...:P

Autumn Moth said...

I believe you can cook.. but can you wash? hehe LOL XD

zhixing said...

hi kenny,

the reason why i cook is simply because i dont have to wash the burnt frying pan, oily plates, sticky pot.....

:P

cheers

Autumn Moth said...

hmm, my question not answered. But I get what you mean.. hehehe