Thursday, January 11, 2007

太太太太太抬举了....


朋友在部落格里, 如此介绍了我...

Why should I blog, when you can just read what others blogged!

An introduction to friends - ZhiXing is my 1st victim for today. This evening I decided that I would start a bew "blog segment". Since most of you (I believe) were bored in my lengthy writing about life - so I thought I'd give the masses what they really want instead. Tell me what you think.

My first feature is ZhiXing a.k.a ZX (That's him! his nickname - me dear dont worry I wont disclose your real name). ZX is temporarily despatched by his company to Miri far away from his hometown, Kuala Lumpur and what a west coast guy he is ! (I don't incoroporate the word "Fuck" into my vocab as much as I should :-P). He studied civil engineering at University Malaya and was really involved with his co-ed fraternity then, which he is still involved with even though he is miles away.

I met him almost 5 years ago and we immediately bonded but then something happened and he did totally ignore me and didn't talk to me for months. But lately, our friendship blossomed again.

He is creative ad always willing to think outside the box (I'm forced to. No one will let me in the box!). He's fiercely independent and not about to let any man dictate who and how he should be. He's polish in English, Malay and of course, Mandarin too and loves reading and anything about art, which is a type of guy I preferred too, Ha ha!!... He is a very smart guy and frankly speaking, he is the only guy who I admired most for his wisdom, no wonder he managed to graduate with 1st class degree.

ZX & I have shared different experiences together. We have frequented the likes of Art & Blogging together. I tried to set him with my friends (what the hell was I thinking? but it didn't happen as we rarely meet). For me, he is a nice guy, just sometimes not lucky in relationship.

Mostly, though, ZX is a great sounding board (As many of my friends are) for listening to my lastest woes. He always sees the multi-perspectives that require solving the challenges that I'm sometimes up against. ZX is simple and multi-dimensional. His partner is lucky to have received such a remarkable guy from the west coast.

If you want to find out more about him, he is featured as the first in my 'blog segment', go to 'his space'.


我真的有点受宠若惊, 朋友你真的真的太太太太太抬举我了, 我何德何能啊?
你的晚餐, 我请!!
哈哈!

No comments: